Visa requirements and procedure
- Visas shall be issued only at the Embassies or Consulates of the Republic of Macedonia abroad;
- The validity of the passport or other travel document of the applicant has to be minimum 3 (three) months;
- The applicant is to contact an Embassy or the Consulate of the Republic of Macedonia for additional information about the conditions and procedure for visa issuance;
- The Application may be submit to the Embassy/Consulate of the Republic of Macedonia by post mail or by fax, in which case the applicant must collect the visa in person;
- Using the List of diplomatic and consular missions of the Republic of Macedonia abroad (which can be found at the MFA’s website www.mfa.gov.mk), visa applicants can choose the most convenient Embassy/Consulate to submit the Application.
Visa regime of the Republic of Macedonia towards other countries, special administrative regions and entities and territorial authorities that are not recognised as states.
- Click here for the official visa information for a certain country, provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Macedonia.
Visa application form
The visa application form, "Visa Application for Foreigners", given bellow can be printed, filled in and signed personally by the applicant.
- Click here for the official Visa application form, provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Macedonia.