Border crossing points of Macedonia
The official border crossings in the Republic of Macedonia are located as follows:
Road border crossings (15)
- 3 with Bulgaria (Deve Bair near Kriva Palanka, Novo Selo near Strumica, and Delcevo),
- 3 with Serbia (Tabanovce, Sopot and Pelince near Kumanovo),
- 2 with Kosovo (Jazince near Tetovo; and Blace near Skopje),
- 3 with Greece (Bogorodica near Gevgelija, Medzitlija near Bitola, and Star Dojran near Dojran), and
- 4 with Albania (Stenje near Resen, Sveti Naum near Ohrid, Kjafasan near Struga, and Blato near Debar).
Railway border crossings (3)
- 1 with Serbia (Tabanovce near Kumanovo),
- 1 with Kosovo (Volkovo near Skopje), and
- 1 with Greece (Bogorodica near Gevgelija).
Airport border crossings (2)
- 1 near Skopje airport: Alexander the Great, and
- 1 near Ohrid airport: Saint Paul the Apostle.